Open Whatsapp Without Phones
Facebook-owned WhatsApp is one of the most popular messaging apps for smartphones. It is a feature-rich application and receives regular updates that add new features. However, WhatsApp misses out on an important feature – a dedicated app for computers to use WhatsApp without a smartphone.
WhatsApp Web allows you to use WhatsApp on your computer. However, it still requires a smartphone to scan the QR code for authentication and works only if the smartphone is connected to a network.
Telegram, one of WhatsApp’s competitors has a dedicated app for PC users. Messenger, which is also owned by Facebook can be used on a computer without a smartphone. If you want to use WhatsApp on your computer, we have a solution for you.
check our services
How to open WhatsApp without a smartphone
There are several Android emulators available that allow you to install Android apps on your computer. You can use emulators like Andy or BlueStacks to use WhatsApp on your computer.
- Go to Andy Android Emulator’s website and click on ‘Download’.
- Now, click on the downloaded file to install the emulator.
- Follow the download instructions and provide the required permissions to the emulator.
- Once Andy is installed, double click on the icon to open it.
- Now, search ‘WhatsApp’ in the search box at the top.
- Now, click on the ‘Install’ button and wait for the app to be installed.
- Now, run WhatsApp and enter your phone number.
- Authenticate using OTP and enter your name.
You can now use WhatsApp on your computer without using a smartphone. You can use Andy to install other apps and games as well.