Will I Know If Someone Monitors My Phone
Smart phones are not just limited to calling and messages, these smart devices can be used to click pictures, stay active on social media, playgames, browse the internet, stream vides online, check the weather, and so much more. Since these smart gadbets come with decent storage capacity, you can store a lot of data, and files like images, games music contacts conversations and more. Moreover there's plenty of possible spies to be worried about with all our personal info stored in these. With the wide availability of various spying tools, it is very much possible that your phone could be monitored by a family member, hacker or even the government. You can as well monitor other peoples privacy with Annonymox.
Below are a few signs that would let you know if your phone is being monitored. Further, you can take necessary measures and save your privacy .
- Faster battery Drainage ..... since the spying app runs in secret mode , it would be active in the background at all times this uses up the battery power.
- Unwanted Apps on your phone ... Out of no where if you find some apps on your phone that are not downloaded by you , then there is a possibility that your phon has been tampered with. This unwanted App could be a spying app disguising as any other app.
- Over heating of the cell Phone ... The spying app is also capable of trackin the real-time location of your device and for this, it uses the GPS functioning of the device which overheates it .
- INcrease in data Usage .. Since your mobile data would be monitored by some other tool it will also be sent remotely. This will drastically spike the data usage on your device. Always, check for an unexpected peak in data usage .
- Device Malfunctioning .... If your device has started to malfunction all of a sudden, then chances are that your phone is being monitored. Flashing of a blue or red screen, automated settings, unresponsive device, etc. could be some signs that you can keep a check on
- Background noise while making calls ..... Some of the spying apps can record the calls made on the phone. To be sure, listen carefully while making a call. if there is slight background noise or echo, then there is possibility that your phon has been compormised.
- Odd browser history ... Check the browsing of your phone to know if your phone is being monitored. someone must have opened afew links to download a tracking or spying app on your devices
Now when you know how to tell if your phone is monitored, you can follow the steps below and safeguard your devices from being monitored:
- Factory reset your device
- Update your device
- Find out the sping app and delet it
- Install anti-virus app
- Protect your phone with screen lock , password, PIN ,or finger print lock